User Tag List

View Poll Results: Should we add super sets & prayer potions to the Consumables shop?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Add super sets and prayer potions to the Consumables shop

2 18.18%
  • Add ONLY prayer potions to the Consumables shop

4 36.36%
  • Do not add either to the shop

5 45.45%

Thread: Super Sets & Prayer Potions

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Developer
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XxxTentacion View Post
    Yes, both need to be in shop. I understand herb and farming a skill, but some players don't want to have to train those skills just to boss. I think it's useful to be in shops to help other players start bossing instead of training a skill they don't want to just to boss.

Do you feel the same way knowing that you get tons of them from doing barrows, and that deep within the ancient jungle (custom content) there's a shop that sells them?
    This allows people who go out to train herblore/do minigames/unlock the late game content have the ability to get their hands on plenty of them, and often make money selling them to people.

Legendary Nublet
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaire View Post
    Do you feel the same way knowing that you get tons of them from doing barrows, and that deep within the ancient jungle (custom content) there's a shop that sells them?
    This allows people who go out to train herblore/do minigames/unlock the late game content have the ability to get their hands on plenty of them, and often make money selling them to people.
    Yes, I still feel the same way knowing it'd be a lot more easier to have a shop with them at home.