User Tag List

Thread: League of Legends: Your best moments! - Warning GIFS might lag the page!

1. #1 League of Legends: Your best moments! - Warning GIFS might lag the page! 
    Developer
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    WARNING: This thread contains large GIF's that might cause some lag when scrolling or viewing

For those who play League of Legends in their spare time, I thought it would be nice to share our best moments here.

Now the way to do this is quite simple, but for those who don't yet know i'll show you how (apologies, the images are a little large!):

Step 1: Review your game

When logged in, head over to your profile, look at your match history and download any game you like.
    After downloading it, you will be able to replay it in a spectator mode.
    In the spectator mode you can record your best moments, even in slow motion to show the detail of your moves.

Step 2: Getting the file

After you record your moment, League of Legends will save it in a folder made in your documents.
    So simple open up any file and navigate your way to: C:\Users\YourName\Documents\League of Legends.
    Here you'll see all your saved replays in a folder called Replays and your recorded moments in a folder called Highlights.

Step 3: Uploading the file

Go to THIS website and upload your recording as shown in the picture below.
    Make sure to set the button to GIF so you make sure the website converts your file to a GIF file.

Step 4: You have your GIF, now upload it and post it here

Simply head over to THIS website now, and you'll be able to simply upload your GIF as if it were any other image.
    It might take a minute but after a while you should receive your link as shown in the picture below.

Post the BB code in your post here on the forums and you're all set!

Example:

Developer
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Excuse the double post, I didn't want to clog my post up too much, so here are my own replays:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dem skills..... So Much WOW