User Tag List

Thread: for now

1. #1 for now 
    Registered Member

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    due to family related reasons i will be inactive/quiting, maybe in the near future ill be able to play again but untill then ill prob check in see how everyone ones doing. i love the server and everyone in it. Eli is a great owner and i see nothing but great updates and im sure there more to come and im sad i wont be around to the server grow. i will still be on discord to talk to my boys. its been fun everyone thank you so much. untill next time

Developer
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by themtrains View Post
    due to family related reasons i will be inactive/quiting, maybe in the near future ill be able to play again but untill then ill prob check in see how everyone ones doing. i love the server and everyone in it. Eli is a great owner and i see nothing but great updates and im sure there more to come and im sad i wont be around to the server grow. i will still be on discord to talk to my boys. its been fun everyone thank you so much. untill next time

Family related issues usually don't mean much good, sorry to hear you'll be leaving us for a while and a lot of luck with whatever it is that's preoccupying you. All the best Trains, you've been with us a longass time.