User Tag List

Thread: Pick up some free items for your forum activity!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26
  1. #11  
    Developer
    Solaire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    276
    Thanked
    207 Time(s)
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Famous View Post
    Introduction: POSTED
    Legitmate suggestion: POSTED
    Staff Feedback: POSTED
    I've put the reward on your account!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Solaire For This Useful Post:

    Even One (06-16-2018)

  3. #12  
    Registered Member

    Fate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    143
    Thanked
    76 Time(s)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yohh i never got my reward from this lol...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fate For This Useful Post:

    Even One (06-16-2018)

  5. #13  
    Registered Member
    Fibonacci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    71
    Thanked
    23 Time(s)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this still a thing? A hilt in the near future when I hit 50 would be nice
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fibonacci For This Useful Post:

    Even One (06-16-2018)

  7. #14  
    Legendary Nublet
    XxxTentacion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    167
    Thanked
    52 Time(s)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    yohh i never got my reward from this lol...
    I can give you the cash, Solaire will take care of the rest.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to XxxTentacion For This Useful Post:

    Even One (06-16-2018)

  9. #15  
    Legendary Nublet
    XxxTentacion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    167
    Thanked
    52 Time(s)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fibonacci View Post
    Is this still a thing? A hilt in the near future when I hit 50 would be nice
    Yes, this is still a thing. Keep the post count up and get 50.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to XxxTentacion For This Useful Post:

    Even One (06-16-2018)

  11. #16  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    3
    Thanked
    6 Time(s)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello I have posted an introduction and have given a staff appreciate post to the staff members

    -Mr Dad
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Dad For This Useful Post:

    Even One (06-16-2018)

  13. #17  
    Developer
    Solaire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    276
    Thanked
    207 Time(s)
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Dad View Post
    Hello I have posted an introduction and have given a staff appreciate post to the staff members

    -Mr Dad
    I've put the reward on your account!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Solaire For This Useful Post:

    Even One (06-16-2018)

  15. #18  
    Registered Member


    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    7
    Thanked
    5 Time(s)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    aye, I made an intro and a sugguestion <3
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to clawzofgod For This Useful Post:

    Even One (06-16-2018)

  17. #19  
    Server Support
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    24
    Thanked
    10 Time(s)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaire View Post
    To increase forum activity players can now obtain ingame rewards for posting on the forums!

    How to obtain the rewards:
    Post a message on this thread where you claim your progress and you will receive your rewards ingame from us.


    Example:

    "Hi i'm n3t and i've just posted an introduction, a suggestion thread and i've reached 10 posts, so I think that's 75m cash haha!"






    Post an introduction
    15m cash

    Post a valid (serious/legit) suggestion thread
    50m cash + 50k tokkul

    Post staff feedback (your opinions on our team)
    25m cash + 50 boss points

    Reach 10 posts
    25m

    Reach 25 posts
    1k cooked rocktails + 500 prayer potions

    Reach 50 posts
    A godsword hilt of your choice


    Links:

    Introductions

    Suggestions

    Staff feedback






    If you need any help registering on the forums or validating your account (the email used to confirm your account usually ends up in spam or is not received at all), please contact us.
    Please let others ingame know about this as well to promote our forum activity even further!
    Hello papa, I'm Ima and I've posted an introduction, a suggestion post, and a staff feedback post. May I pl0x have rewards
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Ima For This Useful Post:

    Even One (06-16-2018)

  19. #20 I did Intro and staff appreciation nub 
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    3
    Thanked
    3 Time(s)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did it nub ( intro and staff appreciation)
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaire View Post
    To increase forum activity players can now obtain ingame rewards for posting on the forums!

    How to obtain the rewards:
    Post a message on this thread where you claim your progress and you will receive your rewards ingame from us.


    Example:

    "Hi i'm n3t and i've just posted an introduction, a suggestion thread and i've reached 10 posts, so I think that's 75m cash haha!"






    Post an introduction
    15m cash

    Post a valid (serious/legit) suggestion thread
    50m cash + 50k tokkul

    Post staff feedback (your opinions on our team)
    25m cash + 50 boss points

    Reach 10 posts
    25m

    Reach 25 posts
    1k cooked rocktails + 500 prayer potions

    Reach 50 posts
    A godsword hilt of your choice


    Links:

    Introductions

    Suggestions

    Staff feedback






    If you need any help registering on the forums or validating your account (the email used to confirm your account usually ends up in spam or is not received at all), please contact us.
    Please let others ingame know about this as well to promote our forum activity even further!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Greg For This Useful Post:

    Even One (06-16-2018)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •