User Tag List

Thread: this is farewell from fate.

1. #1 this is farewell from fate. 
    Registered Member

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    first of all this is the first farewell thread i have ever posted in this community and i am more less just posting it to address a couple things for my friends and let them know whats going on with me and why i'm gonna be mia, plus im frustrated and need to vent a lil to relieve some irl stress. there are a few reasons for this for one my mom was recently diagnosed with liver disease and i'm dealing with that whole mess and spending allot more time offline than i usually would, not really gonna go into the irl stuff more than that, second when i am spending time gaming i spend it on other games that i'm currently into because of reason three. which is that there is utterly no enjoyment left in playing this game for me after over 700 hours of playtime due to either already having done most things or not caring to bother doing the rest of them. other than hanging out with friends that iv either known for a long time or some iv only recently met from this source there is just nothing i want to do.

since that's my current situation and i cant really fill the role of staff rn i just told tristen to demote me a little wile ago. since i really dont want to need to worry about what is going on in a game i have so little desire to play anymore. it was a good run and ill definitely still drop buy at total random to say whats up but don't expect me to be around much because life happens... and for my friends that are still active in-game when i drop by you may get a treat in-game if you see me <3~Fate
    Last edited by Fate; 02-09-2018 at 07:23 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fate For This Useful Post:

Solaire (02-09-2018)

Registered Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As soon as I join, you leave.

Fuck you too, Fate.

With Love,

Matthew.

PS: Let me know if you need anything. You know how to get in contact with me.

Registered Member

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ciao mi amigo! An interesting and wonderful person, so I wish you best of luck man!
    Take care!
    <3333

Registered Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    C ya later alligator