User Tag List

Thread: Patch notes #28

1. #1 Patch notes #28 
    Developer
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone! I hope you're all having a lovely spring.
    We've been seeing new faces of late, which is a pleasant sight for the WarScape team.
    Without further ado, here are the changes i've made to the server lately.
    I haven't been very active this patch but i've managed to tackle an important issue with minigames while improving the primal set minigame as well!

- A warning has been added to methods of opening the Player Owned Shops warning our players to not deal in numbers greater than 2147m to prevent issues.

- Dungeoneering with a party has now been improved and enhanced. Both experience and tokens are now properly and appropriately boosted.
    For each person you allow into your party both your experience and token rewards are enhanced. At 5 players your experience is boosted by about 75% while your tokens are boosted by about 250%.
    Additionally the amount of tokens earned per dungeon is doubled.

- A bug has fixed allowing people to kill the primal warrior indefinitely without obtaining ruby keys.

- A bug with the collector icon has been fixed that's been causing various minigames to stop functioning. This cause various issues all over the server.
    Barrows for example, should no longer get 'stuck' for players playing through it while wearing the icon.

- The collector icon level 5 effect when triggered, will now grant 3 drops instead of 2. (The collector icon may be changed in the future, for now this buff should keep it balanced when compared to the other icons)

- The golden mining helmet will no longer glitch through your face.

- The primal minigame has had its rewards modified. The current chance of obtaining a random primal part is now 1 in 30. The list of alternative rewards has been reworked.
    The current rewards include:
    Chaotic weapons, Colored whips, Skilling bags, Combat rings (I), Effigies, A single donator ticket and more!
    Additionally when you unlock the third Spider Covenant level (At 300 kills) you will no longer get random primal parts upon triggering the 1/30 reward.
    Instead an
    interface will pop up allowing you to pick which primal part you want! Making it a lot easier to gather the complete set for those who unlock the covenant early on.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Solaire For This Useful Post:

7/Dan (05-07-2018), Alpha Pyro4 (05-08-2018), Sondre (05-07-2018)

Server Support

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good patch notes cant wait to try killing primal

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome patch, well done solaire

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 7/Dan For This Useful Post:

Solaire (05-07-2018)

Assistent Developer

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i was gonna be really unhapy about the rate changes at primal till i read the last update, nicely done ill have full primal on both accts today=P question tho does that mean that after 300 kills you are unable to get the other rewards? or are they also avalable with the primal in said interface becuase farming effigy there would be so nice...
    Last edited by Fate; 05-07-2018 at 07:40 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Fate For This Useful Post:

Solaire (05-07-2018)

Legendary Nublet
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well done once again, loving the primal warrior even more. Gives me a reason to go back.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to XxxTentacion For This Useful Post:

Solaire (05-07-2018)

Legendary Nublet
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    i was gonna be really unhapy about the rate changes at primal till i read the last update, nicely done ill have full primal on both accts today=P question tho does that mean that after 300 kills you are unable to get the other rewards? or are they also avalable with the primal in said interface becuase farming effigy there would be so nice...
    I'd believe you still get other rewards, but you still have the chance of getting primal drops as well.

Developer
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    Yes let me clarify so others have some more insight as well.

Without level 3 spider covenant a player now has a 1 in 30 chance to receive a random primal part.
    With the level 3 spider covenant a player now has a 1 in 30 chance to get an interface in which they can choose which primal item to get.

The other rewards remain the same although i'm confident the new rewards will be less of an annoyance to people.

Registered Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well done Solaire now need go kill that boss

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Poliukas For This Useful Post:

Solaire (05-13-2018)

Registered Member

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged