User Tag List

Thread: Wana get paid for quality guides?

1. #1 Wana get paid for quality guides? 
    Assistent Developer

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaire View Post
    Bump!

Since this idea is grand, i've decided to join in!

Other than what Fate will offer you for your efforts, I too will be handing out rewards to good guides posted on the forums.

For example: Fate has been rewarded
    golden dragon claws for making a guide on golden dragons. Monkey has received spike kits to put on his dragon set to be the first ingame to have a dragon set (sp) for his guide on the Sea Troll Queen which included getting dragon armor sets as drop.

The reward for each guide will be based on the guide you make, and the value of the reward will be determined by my opinion of your guide. Those who put real effort in their guides will not be dissapointed.

So if you think you have some knowledge to share, make us a great guide and make yourself some bank!

orrigonal post

Heyyo guys so i was going to do this a couple months ago but i ended up going inactive because of irl obligations and devoting my spare time into a guild on another game. so i'm gonna try it again since we seem to have a bit more forums activity than before.

Alright so its gonna be really simple you make a good guide i pay you based on how much effort went into it and how good it looks, im willing to pay anywhere from 100m to 1000m depending on multiple factors including how much effort went into the guide, how accurate the guide is, how much additional information it contains for the sake of educating players and overall aesthetic appearance.

note:simplistic and 1 dimensional guides arent 1000m guides, 1000m guides would be reserved only for very large comprehensive and through guides covering large branches of in-game content. The majority of easily writable guides such as boss guides and basic skill guides would be more in the 100-250m range depending on detail provided and complexity of the guide. but there can always be exceptions. a good guide should be easy to read and follow as well as contestant in style and accurate on information.

And lastly this will be out of my pocket so i likely wont be going back through older existing guides as most of the players who made them are inactive and it just wouldn't be practical financially. i'm rich but not that rich lol..

As a new thing starting 8/2 i will be updating this section every once in a wile to request a specific guide be made in a set time frame if multiple people make a guide i will do a poll to the community for who gets the prize. if guide is a video guide please also try to post at least a basic text guide along with it even if its just the main bullet points and info.

the first ever requested guide is:

GOD WARS DUNGEON

requirements: must include a guide to the main room as well as strategy guides for all 4 boss rooms, nex is optional but extra credit if you do it too. the more info and better the guide looks the better the reward could potentially be.

minimum reward value not including any rewards from tristen: 1b+

deadline: 08/17/2018 at 11:59 pm central
    Last edited by Fate; 08-02-2018 at 07:22 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fate For This Useful Post:

7/Dan (05-21-2018)

Legendary Nublet
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great, maybe people will want to start making some guides.
    Thanks.

Developer
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Bump!

Since this idea is grand, i've decided to join in!

Other than what Fate will offer you for your efforts, I too will be handing out rewards to good guides posted on the forums.

For example: Fate has been rewarded
    golden dragon claws for making a guide on golden dragons. Monkey has received spike kits to put on his dragon set to be the first ingame to have a dragon set (sp) for his guide on the Sea Troll Queen which included getting dragon armor sets as drop.

The reward for each guide will be based on the guide you make, and the value of the reward will be determined by my opinion of your guide. Those who put real effort in their guides will not be dissapointed.

So if you think you have some knowledge to share, make us a great guide and make yourself some bank!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Solaire For This Useful Post:

123piemaster (06-16-2018), Monkey (06-14-2018), Sondre (06-14-2018)

Registered Member

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where is the payment i get for my prayer guide. kthx. nice idea.

Legendary Nublet
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Biornha View Post
    Where is the payment i get for my prayer guide. kthx. nice idea.
    Want some human bones? xD

Registered Member

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XxxTentacion View Post
    Want some human bones? xD

Are they your bones, I heard rapper xxxtentacion was shot in Miami, even we in the Netherlands heard about that. So, may your username rest in peace.

Also I will already say in here that I, sir Biornha, will work on a guide about the primal and celestial items.

Assistent Developer

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bumping for awareness to this great incentive to be active on forums.

also this was added in =)

As a new thing starting 8/2 i will be updating this section every once in a wile to request a specific guide be made in a set time frame if multiple people make a guide i will do a poll to the community for who gets the prize. if guide is a video guide please also try to post at least a basic text guide along with it even if its just the main bullet points and info.

the first ever requested guide is:

GOD WARS DUNGEON

requirements: must include a guide to the main room as well as strategy guides for all 4 boss rooms, nex is optional but extra credit if you do it too. the more info and better the guide looks the better the reward could potentially be.

minimum reward value not including any rewards from tristen: 1b+

deadline: 08/17/2018 at 11:59 pm central
    Last edited by Fate; 08-02-2018 at 07:23 PM.