Registered Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Name: Justin

User name: Justin

How long have i been with Warscape: 14 days 6 hrs

What rank i am applying for: I am applying for the rank of INFO (i)

Do i have experience with this position: I do not have experience however for the amount of time i have played i know alot about the ins and outs of the server. What bosses give you what and what to use to take down such bosses. I may not have experience in info but i can give alot of it and i do have experience in being a nice guy and having fun.

Why should you pick me? What makes me unique?: Well first off i am a all around good guy lol i don't take sides much and i will speak my opinion. Also although my play time is slim i joined probably 15 days 8 hrs ago i am on more then most and i can answer alot of questions

Additional information: From the day I downloaded warscape I knew it was a good server and I would be honored to become part of staff I hope you all have great time playing this server!!

(applying for support )
    Last edited by justin; 06-07-2018 at 03:39 AM.

Registered Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://prnt.sc/jtffu6
    https://prnt.sc/jtfibe
    http://prntscr.com/jtfqhl
    http://prntscr.com/jtfqx5

Unfortunately... You don't have my support. Initially, you seemed like a laidback and possibly capable fellow, but unfortunately, you've let in-game wealth and your ego to take control of your actions. You've become very egotistical and unfriendly in recent times. Before, you may have had some support from me, but now, you've ruined all credibility I've had for you. The qualities that you possess as of right now are not fitting for a staff member, especially one that would have the fate of WarScape resting on their shoulders. It isn't my place to say this, but you are not currently capable. If you're able to prove your capabilities to me at a later date, I will come back to support your application. Currently, I am sorry, but I am unable.
    Last edited by Monkey; 06-11-2018 at 01:19 AM. Reason: slight edit

Registered Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey gorilla i am sorry you feel this way however in game i am like i said in my application straight up and honest and i dont take sides. im sorry maybe me being a little over excited of the bank i made has made you make some unworthy judgments about me. i dont as u like to call "like to flame" i am open as anyone else. maybe the moment we had got you a little heated in the moment, i hope we can talk about this further as i do not agree with the comments you have made about me. where im from to get respect you gotta give it i would understand if you were a new player but your a vet like can we be real?

thanks kind reguards

your freindly neighbour hood spiderman
    Last edited by justin; 06-11-2018 at 12:57 AM.

Registered Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You obviously demonstrate plenty of knowledge for the server, so I believe you would be an ideal candidate as a helper for the server. As far as Monkey's feedback goes, I believe that sort of interaction with other players may be okay only when there's mutual comfort between you and another player. I believe it shows a sense of personality; however, it may come off as a tad callous to maybe a newer player who may not be as familiar with your sort of rapport. Regardless, I believe that if you are able to maintain a sense of professionalism when it comes to newer players and/or others you may have not met, (which I believe you're capable, I've seen you civil) then you have my full support as a helper.

Registered Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for you support one love

Assistent Developer

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    unfortunately i cant say that you would be a good fit for a staff position wile you are active and are accumulating knowledge of the server those aren't the only quality's required of staff members, you seem to have a quite hostile side and you do sometimes give out mis-information from what i have seen. as a staff member you are expected to act completely impartially and for the most part in a highly professional manor unless you are just joking around with people you have established Positive relationships with, and i just don see you fitting that bill and i see a lot of risk for abuse of powers long term also due to that and other behaviors i have witnessed.

so tldr: no thanks apply again in about 3 months or so when you've been around a bit longer and have less hostility in the community and we may see where it goes from there.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Fate For This Useful Post:

Monkey (06-14-2018)

Registered Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i vote no for this guy super toxic for no reason to other players who dont want to sell him items and just brags about every little thing we dont need a helper/mod like a person like this.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to logic For This Useful Post:

Fate (06-22-2018), XxxTentacion (06-23-2018)