User Tag List

Thread: suggestions

1. #1 suggestions 
    Registered Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Change Monkey guard teleport to hill giants in training teleport (there are no monsters which drops big or higher bones in training tp and monkey guards doesnt drop anything as a know)

2. Add a new way to search for drops because explorer jack is pretty slow + you have to write the full and correct name of the item and it only tell you about one monster which has that drop. (maybe a search option in drop table where you for example type "abyssal" and it will show you all the monsters which has any drop that contain the word "abyssal")

3. Bandos avatar is a pretty op boss in my opinion and doesnt have any good drop so my idea is add serp helm drops to his drop table or any other rares which will make him worth killing (as i know you cant get serp helm only from boss points shop atm)

4. Its not that big of a deal but make a shop arena where you can find all shops

5. Add the missing items to the monsters in drop table (nex, cerb etc...)

6. Also not that important but would be nice to have city teleports

7. Add a warning text before you teleport to any wildy locations like (Are you sure you want to go to the wilderness) or something

8. Add a new drop to corp "corporeal beast heart" or something like that as an extremly rare or legendary drop and if you combine it with all other 4 ss you get a warmaster spirit shield
    Last edited by hiki; 06-08-2018 at 01:36 PM.

Assistent Developer

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1 i wouldnt remove monkey guards as they are a slayer task and that teleport is the only way to reach them without a slayer ring

2 wile it would be quite nice this would be a somewhat difficult feature to add given the system currently in place and the interfaces that would need to be custom made for it would add allot of work to this, unless it was able to be ripped out of a similar source and client i dont see this being practical.

3 bandos ava definitely needs its drop table buffed with some useful stuff. as for what im not sure but iv thought of a few intriguing ideas for some bosses i may post soon.

4 wile it would be convenient i kinda like that all the shops aren't crammed into one singular building or spot/it makes the home area feel more natural than just having them all standing in a line.

5 tristen has been slowly working on that over time but as you could immagine correcting the values for individual droprates so that they appear on the table wile not hard is incredibly time consuming, they have been slowly getting better with each update tho.

6 city teles are overrated i dont really see the point myself most of them can be reached quite quickly with skill teleports if you just know where they all go you can get anywhere reasonably quick.

7 maybe for any of the ones that arent in the wilderness specific tab, i could see that being quite nice.

8 maybe not have it as a simple drop from corp since corp is pretty easy to camp these days but the idea of getting one drop that combines into the other ss to create warmaster is definitely interesting, however to make it worth the cost of crafting it it would need a signifigant buff from its current state. maybe have an enraged corp boss eventually (which we have a model for in the game files)

Legendary Nublet
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like some of these ideas, but in reality its so much work for one person to do.

But with the shops, and combine all ss for warmaster does seem interesting.