User Tag List

Thread: Celestial

1. #1 Celestial 
    Registered Member

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well you have, at covenant lvl 3, the opportunity to pick the primal item of your choice. Why don't add this option for celestial. I had the luck of receiving 3 celestial items so far, but the annoying part is that the 3rd was the same as my first part, so that was very disappointing.. I would suggest to make this option available after 100 forgotten mage kills.

What about you warscapians.

Server Moderator

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think you should get to choose it after reaching spider cov level 4(500 kills)

Developer
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondre View Post
    I think you should get to choose it after reaching spider cov level 4(500 kills)
    A good notion.

The developer reason I haven't done this is because it's a tedious job and takes some time and i've been completely focussed on the Sagittarian update since I added the pick option to Primal.
    After that came the much needed rebalancing of the jungle sets, with Celestial now being crossed from that list it still leaves a Primal buff. I'm working on that now.
    After the rebalancing is over and the jungle sets are finally what I would like them to be, i'll implement a pick option for Celestial.

The reason I didn't feel like rushing this up my to-do list is because the minigame is both safe and easy to get to once you unlock the whirlpool therefore it costs next to nothing to grind it and doesn't pose any risk.

Registered Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you say annoying to a duplicae what do i say for 5 staff without a complete set with a 1/20 drop rate? So i really recommend this upadate too, i wouldnt want anyone to see the same piece for the 5th time.

Server Support

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I vote for this!

Registered Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaire View Post
    A good notion.

The developer reason I haven't done this is because it's a tedious job and takes some time and i've been completely focussed on the Sagittarian update since I added the pick option to Primal.
    After that came the much needed rebalancing of the jungle sets, with Celestial now being crossed from that list it still leaves a Primal buff. I'm working on that now.
    After the rebalancing is over and the jungle sets are finally what I would like them to be, i'll implement a pick option for Celestial.

The reason I didn't feel like rushing this up my to-do list is because the minigame is both safe and easy to get to once you unlock the whirlpool therefore it costs next to nothing to grind it and doesn't pose any risk.
    Very happy to see this. =)

Legendary Nublet
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like this idea, cause I stopped going for the full set cause I would get multiples of the same item back to back and it got frustrating.