User Tag List

Thread: suggestion vote reward revamp

1. #1 suggestion vote reward revamp 
    Assistent Developer

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i did a lil brainstorming and came up with some items to put in as vote rewards from the vote books i think this would be a decent list to encourage a lot more votes. from all types of players. the aim of this is to make the item rewards a bit better from vote books and aleviate the need for them to have such a high cash reward. in doing so the goal is to also increase the flow of the lower tier items that hardly anyone spends the time grinding for as well as provide a stable source for several important consumables. in addition to that the more rare end of the rewards has multiple items even the highestranked and richest players would want to get their hands on.

i believe that updating the vote book rewards as follows would be a fantastic way to both encourage more growth for the server and stimulate the economy in a positive way.

ultra rare: (bonus reward 1/5k)
    some rare item or cosmetic that is exclusive to vote books (other than private donations) there's a few good options here really but id say something like a sled or of equivalent prestige would be fitting maybe even the unreleased phats idk...

rare: 5%
    lmbox, pvp chest, dragonkin lamp, lord marshal outfit pieces (with upgraded war-cheif effect),1-10 donator tickets at random, cash 50-100m at random, 50-100 purple sweets at random, legends cape (exclusive)

uncommon: 25%
    lmbox, abby whip, dragon boots, exp lamp (not as good as dragonkin), human bones x1-5 noted, random cash reward (1m-100m), 1-20 purple sweets, row, 10k tokkul

common: 70%
    add the other daganoth rings along with warrior (zerker archer and seer), barrows pieces, 50x noted super restores, 50x noted sara brews, 50x god arrows, rune g pieces, remove all not mentioned drops

along with this suggestion i propose that vote reward #1 have its cash amount increased to 5m and the standard cash reward from vote books be removed entirely as this update would make them more than profitable without it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fate For This Useful Post:

Sondre (06-27-2018)

Server Support
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These are great additions!

However this will bring ALOT of cash ingame and I feel if ya'll move forward with this there should also be a money sink to pair with this.

Maybe a more expensive well activation or something....

But other than that I'm all for an update on vote reward items! Goodluck

Assistent Developer

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ima View Post
    These are great additions!

However this will bring ALOT of cash ingame and I feel if ya'll move forward with this there should also be a money sink to pair with this.

Maybe a more expensive well activation or something....

But other than that I'm all for an update on vote reward items! Goodluck
    well like mentioned at the end it would be advisable to remove the base cash reward from vote books if the item rewards were made so much better, ofc barrows does have a high alch value and a lot can be made there but that ties into another suggestion i made here for tiered barrows sets which would make having barrows around a bit more desirable, and make it so it isnt just alch fodder. the random cash awards being in uncomon and rare slots are equivalent to what you currently get every single day from voting at their absolute maximum so wile the update will bring quite a lot of wealth into the eco it wont all endup being cash and the vast majority of it will endup being items that either everyone or new players especially need

and really why not have vote rewards be op everything else is lol and it helps grow the server.

however a improved well is honestly a good idea mabe have a feature where you can stack multipliers on the well for quick exp gain upto a maximum.
    for example when you contribute to well wile it is allready active every 100m extra will increase the multiplier stack by 25% upto a max of 250% for a total of 500m, stacking would not increase or refresh duration of well bonus and wile 1.5x xp weekend is active it would only cost 400m to get it upto max bonus. (will be making a seperate suggestion for this^)
    Last edited by Fate; 06-28-2018 at 07:06 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fate For This Useful Post:

Ima (06-28-2018)

Registered Member

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 words.
    I support.
    Solaire add.
    K thanks.