User Tag List

Thread: The ninth divine's staff application.

1. #1 The ninth divine's staff application. 
    Registered Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    - Name: Steven

- Username: Talos

- How long have you been with Warscape: 10 days as of today.

- What rank are you applying for: Server support - Mod

- Do you have experience with this position: Yes, I worked my way up from server support to mod on Zamorak (dead client) and a second server that I will not name.

- Why should we pick you, What makes you unique: When I pick a server I stick with it, I don't lose motivation easily and I'm always willing to help regardless of my position/title.

- Additional information: I have Skype and I am on discord if anyone needs to get in touch with me (Skype being the best way) I will give you my Skype info via private message upon request.

-Side notes: I am aware that I have not been around for a long time and also that there is already a new addition to the staff team, So for those of you who feel that I am not seasoned enough on this server and that there is currently no need for an additional staff member please understand that this is merely an application and can stay open for some time.

-Much love <3

Legendary Nublet
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with your last statement, keep it open just in case. I like you as a player, but time will tell about being promoted into one of @Solaire henchmen.

Registered Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's awesome that you love the server enough to want to take on a moderator position! If you end up sticking around long enough and prove yourself among the current staff and the community in a positive manner, it'll be comforting knowing we may have a contingency plan just in case there needs to be a change (or addition) to staff. Wish you the best of luck, buddy

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fibonacci For This Useful Post:

Talos (07-29-2018)