User Tag List

Thread: Evil tree loot!

1. #1 Evil tree loot! 
    Registered Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think there should be some kind of point system for evil trees so you can receive rewards when the tree dies. Shooting stars give you stardust which gives players some incentive to mine them, Likewise I think Evil trees need some kind of incentive for players to chop them so they don't become dead content.

I think the rewards need to be at least as valuable as stardust, Something that could be sold to the general store for around the same price as stardust for example. Maybe add construction supplies to the list of rewards you can buy with points earned from chopping evil trees *Oak planks* for example.

I'd love to see some rewards added to evil trees so if anyone has some good ideas for those rewards please feel free to share!

Assistent Developer

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    actually evil tree kindling is probably one of the most overpowered leveling methods in the game when it comes to getting prestige points so evil trees do have a quite significant use there. and they also sell to the gen store at an ok price (which should be increased imo given their use) so theres that, but i wouldn't be against having some additional loot mechanic when it dies. or maybe an npc that exchanges kindling for some items.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fate For This Useful Post:

Monkey (07-01-2018)

Registered Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=Fate;2381]actually evil tree kindling is probably one of the most overpowered leveling methods in the game when it comes to getting prestige points so evil trees do have a quite significant use there. and they also sell to the gen store at an ok price (which should be increased imo given their use) so theres that, but i wouldn't be against having some additional loot mechanic when it dies. or maybe an npc that exchanges kindling for some items.[/QUOTE

This post was not meant to insinuate that evil trees are completely useless, It was simply to suggest different more diverse rewards to give players more incentive to do evil trees rather than just the kindling. =)

Legendary Nublet
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah as Fate said it's the most op firemaking exp. I'd like to see it last longer tho, I wish it was like the mining star but sometimes you'll get 3 chops in and it goes down.

Assistent Developer

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XxxTentacion View Post
    Yeah as Fate said it's the most op firemaking exp. I'd like to see it last longer tho, I wish it was like the mining star but sometimes you'll get 3 chops in and it goes down.
    yea i also wish that it cut you off from chopping less frequently, its so annoying to get 1 kindling then it fells gotta wait like 30 sec for ti to come back up it just requires a bit to much attention for my taste, def worth a little tlc whenever tristen can get the chance. plus theres also the bugs it has where it will get chopped down but then reappear in the same spot and be unchoppable and will take sometimes hours to actually respawn somewhere else id also love to see a fix for that issue.