User Tag List

Thread: warscape exp boosts guide

1. #1 warscape exp boosts guide 
    Registered Member

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey guys this is a simple yet i feel important guide to the exp boosts available in warscape in this guide we will cover what all you can and cant stack and how to get the max exp possible wile playing warscape. fortunately most of the exp boosts in game are stackable allowing quite fast exp rates if you put in the prep time. even things like effigy's have bonus exp applied to them making bonus exp mechanics invaluable to anyone looking to max or get 1b stats.

daily bonuses 1.5x-global
    first of all lets start with the 1.5x xp weekends, this is active from 00:00:00 gmt every saturday to 23:59:59 every sunday and provides a blanked 1.5x exp boost for everything, however this does not stack with the well of goodwill which an be activated to provide the same boost, these are the only exp boosts i know of that do'not stack with each other.

well of goodwill 1.5x-global
    the well of goodwill is activated by players providing 1.5xxp for 2 hours for a total cost of 100m and has a minimum contribution of 1m, you can find the well in varrock west of the main square in edgeville and by using the ::well command. wile the bonus exp weekends are active there is no reason to fill the wel since they do not stack with one another.

Vote bonus -tradable (vote books)
    votebooks obtained by voting every 12 hours each provide 30 minutes of 2x exp that stacks with other exp bonuses.

Commander set -tradable
    this set from the prestige point shop provides an additional 1.15% stacking bonus exp in all skills when the full set is worn. obtained form prestige shop

war chief set -tradable
    this set from the prestige point shop provides an additional 1.2 stacking bonus exp in all skills when the full set is worn. obtained form prestige shop

ring of charos (a) -tradable
    this ring provides a stacking 1.5x exp buff when worn, this ring is exclusively obtained through donations but is tradeable.

brawler gloves -untradable
    brawler gloves provide a 1.25x xp boost to their respective skill when worn. they can be obtained from pvp revenants or from the prestige shop. brawlers exist for the following skills: smithing, prayer, cooking, fishing, theif, hunter, mining, firemaking, woodcuting, and agility.

ring of fire-tradable (vote books)provides 2x firemaking exp and magic exp wile worn, dropped by phoenix.

golden Mining helmet-untradable
    provides 1.5x bonus smithing exp when worn. obtained from elven adversary quest

golden mining outfit -untradable
    provides 1.5x mining exp when the entire set is worn obtained from the skill points shop.

lumberjack outfit-untradable
    provides 1.5x woodcutting exp when the entire set is worn obtained from the skill points shop.

slayer exp perk-account specific perk
    with 300 slayer points you can unlock perm 2x slayer exp via the slayer rewards.

i believe that is every form of bonus exp mechanic currently in-game, please inform me if i am missing any or if any new ones are added.
    Last edited by Fate; 07-09-2018 at 11:10 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fate For This Useful Post:

Solaire (07-02-2018), Sondre (07-02-2018)

Legendary Nublet
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ring of fire is stackable with the war-chief outfit I believe or brawlers.

Registered Member

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A nice addition to this will be to note what things you are able to trade, and which things aren't.

Registered Member

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XxxTentacion View Post
    Ring of fire is stackable with the war-chief outfit I believe or brawlers.
    yes as i mentioned the only thing that does not stack is well and the 1.5x weekend everything else if equip-able at the same time does stack.

Registered Member

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry about double post but i have updated this post with the information suggested by biorn.

Registered Member

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    sorry about double post but i have updated this post with the information suggested by biorn.
    Thx mang, time to buy some armor I see. Didn't know that that stuff was tradeble