User Tag List

Thread: New Global Boss Drop Table

1. #1 New Global Boss Drop Table 
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone! This is a little idea me and Fate have been discussing together, and I've decided it's time to put it out there and get some feedback.
    We had an idea that would implement a global drop table from bosses that would work in some way or form as follows...

Once having obtained a bosses pet, players will be able to gain access to a "Global Drop Table" by killing the boss which they have the pet for, while having that pet summoned.
    Upon successfully doing so players will then have a 1 in 10 chance to activate a single roll on the global drop table that consists of great rewards, but low percentages of drop rates.

The table we both discussed, would look something like this.....

https://prnt.sc/k3c5lw

If I've done my maths correctly, it should work out 1-15,000 for a specific legendary drop from this drop table, the most prized of which will be the mimic pet.
    This pet, would be the pet of all pets. A small chest that follows the player around allowing them to bank once every 5, or 10 minutes, the rare gift boxes and zaros chest.
    Other smaller loots have been added and each has had thought put into from myself, and Fate to ensure it would not be wasted content.

As a pet summoned, is a requirement to access this table, we decided it was not necessary to make the boss fights any more difficult as summoning would be off limits.

Tough bosses such as nex, could use a buff on the chance to access the drop table maybe making it 1 in 2 or 1 in 1 and easier bosses might consider being nerfed to make it 1 in 20.

On top of adding fresh content in the form of a cool, useful pet this idea will also help bring another means to obtain the cursed equipment. The Legendary drops are not intended to
    be easy to get, more so a grind, but one that's worth it.

I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts on this idea. If you have suggestions which you think could improve my own please don't hesitate to add them

Credits to Fate for putting up with me all morning while I worked through this.
    Last edited by anaxonda; 07-07-2018 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Me table messed up

2. The Following User Says Thank You to anaxonda For This Useful Post:

Sondre (07-06-2018)

Developer
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Very cool idea, you guys put some work into this I can tell. I can't promise i'm able to do this in the foreseeable future but don't be afraid to bump this now and again to remind us of this.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Solaire For This Useful Post:

anaxonda (07-06-2018)

Server Moderator

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    great idea! would be really cool to see implemented

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sondre For This Useful Post:

anaxonda (07-06-2018)

Legendary Nublet
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very cool, good thing I hunt for pets.

But like we saying earlier this morning, I wouldn't mind have a rev imp pet.
    ^ @Solaire

8. The Following User Says Thank You to XxxTentacion For This Useful Post:

anaxonda (07-06-2018)