User Tag List

Thread: Administrator

1. #1 Administrator 
    Developer
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I've recently become more busy in real life making it harder to both be your developer and ingame go to guy. With this being said while i'm still adjusting to my new schedule I want to make sure you guys have higherup staff to go at least several hours a day. To ensure this I need someone capable of the things I do to take over during the time zone I would usually be online for.

With that being said I would like to introduce you guys to Dr Cortexe, our new
    Administrator!

Dr Cortexe, also known as Robert is my real life friend and has been for well over 7 years. Due to the fact that I know where he lives he is the only one I trust with an administrative position.
    Robert is a computer guru and passionate gamer and shares my love for projects like these.
    He will be communicating by phone to inform me of issues while i'm gone while also taking over part of my responsibilities.

What can you expect from this admin?

Well Robert is still new to this, but i'm teaching him all he needs to know.
    His own RS experience is big enough to fully comprehend the game and it's knowledge, it's just a matter of catching up on know how for him.
    But soon enough he'll become more and more knowledgeable about the ingame facts and server knowledge.
    He will manage the community and take care of the server for me.

What can Dr Cortexe do?

- Help with bugs and game issues
    - Help restore your player file or undo a mistake
    - Look up statistical info about the game such as item value, stats, rewards and much more
    - Help gather suggestions, complaints, requests and other formal business
    - Request your assistance in administrative issues (giving back unfairly gotten items or taking away exp gotten from bug abuse etc)

What can Dr Cortexe NOT do?

- Have a say in player moderation (The decisions of mods on how to deal with troublemakers, mod behavior, server rules etc)
    - Have a say in the updates we'll bring unless he's prepared to make them
    - Kick N3t

Additional questions I suspect some of you might have:

Q: Why did I not pick an online friend or someone from the community for an admin role?
    A: Because real life trust is more dependable, I know Robert is trustworthy and I know he has both passion for the game and knowledge to do this.
    An administrator needs to have the right kind of access and authority to fill in for me, otherwise we have nothing but a shiny moderator.

Q: Will Dr Cortexe gain access to the server files?
    A: Not for now. He will use a copy of the server to learn his way around and will learn how to administrate properly.
    Work or bug fixes will be sent to me before applied.

Q: I don't know this guy, should I be worried?
    A: Not at all. Dr Cortexe is a very easy going person, you'll find a better friend in him than in me.

Q: What about your own activity?
    A: I will keep finding time to come online and I will make time for updates now and again.
    I cannot promise any major updates any time soon but I will not stop my work.
    I will also check the forums and our Discord every single day, pinky promise.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Solaire For This Useful Post:

Ima (07-10-2018), Monkey (07-10-2018), Ratatat (07-12-2018)

Legendary Nublet
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cool.

Server Support
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    love u, thank you for the update

Registered Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome! Good to have you Dr Cortexe.

Registered Member

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Biornha > Dr Cortexe. Js but my activity is to low so I guess you go with the second best <3

Good luck Robert, you will need it

Server Support

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    welcome to the team!