User Tag List

Thread: SirSpyro's Application.

1. #1 SirSpyro's Application. 
    Registered Member Image and video hosting by TinyPic SirSpyro's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My name is Josh Beers (Yes that is my legal last name. Get the jokes out now)
    In-game username is SirSpyro.
    My in game time is 26 Days and 11 Hours of play time total
    I would like to apply for the position of moderator in-game.
    I have had experience with a moderator position in 2 servers in the past and one support position without the title though so doesn't really count i suppose. I have full understanding of the in-game rules and am very active in helping new players get started and pointing them in the right direction or answering any questions.
    I most all the time keep the forums open while playing so if someone has a question i can not only answer but let them know if there is a forum post about the subject for them to read up on for more in depth answers.
    Additional Information would just be Mod Beers. Best name, 10/10.
    Last edited by SirSpyro; 09-16-2018 at 02:17 AM. Reason: Updating to 1 post

Registered Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I may not have known you for a while, but I get the Sondre vibe... You've also strongly supported the livelihood of the server with your generous donations and you could say have mutual interest in the success of the server. With this said, I support you're initiative and hope you become an in-game moderator.

Registered Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I was starting as a noob Sirpyro was one of the people who helped me out and directed me in the right way of how to start off the game. Also he had given me really nice items to start off with in which I think I am only one of many he has helped. He deserves this position as a mod