Thread: primal, sagg and cele

1. #1 primal, sagg and cele 
    Registered Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone!

So i've had a talk with g0ds w0rior about how to keep people busy. Since everyone is afking. lol.
    I wonder if its possible to introduce some dyes used for primal, sagg and cele sets. Like make it as a hard reward from soul wars or castle wars? Would be real fun and people would actually play the game and maybe grind for more primal, cele or sagg sets to get all colors in the bank. If so, we might need more primal warriors since it will be crowded. Just a suggestion! Let me know.

Greetz

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bjornooooo For This Useful Post:

Solaire (10-09-2018)

Registered Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally I rather afk than grind another primal set. Shit is terribly boring and frustrating.

Developer
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Any type of content will keep people busy, and as soon as they finish it some may go straight back to hanging around at home and checking in now and again to read up and engage in conversation.
    I understand you are bothered by this but it is a part of this game and always has been since the first release of Mopar.
    So although I appreciate the time you and Matthew took to come up with a suggestion, I have to warn you against trying to get rid of people hanging out at home, they're absolutely free to.

With that being said, your suggestion is about recoloring existing sets which is a client sided update, so we'll have to ask @Cosmos to take a look at this.

Assistent Developer

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    honestly even if we had recolored primal sag and cele (which btw is not an easy thing for us to do due to the compression format of our models) i doubt that that many people would actually bother grinding for them as people usually dont even bother getting placeholders of these sets.

i would rather add new content for people to be interested in.

Registered Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    honestly even if we had recolored primal sag and cele (which btw is not an easy thing for us to do due to the compression format of our models) i doubt that that many people would actually bother grinding for them as people usually dont even bother getting placeholders of these sets.

i would rather add new content for people to be interested in.
    Not everyone is lazy and gets their bank through others. We superior specimen like to grind for rare items no matter what they are. Only you wouldn't bother grinding for it. REEEEE